Ink Drawings: Choice (Drawing Independant Study, fall 1999)


A lot of my college artwork (all mediums) revolved around the choice between good and evil: the choice between salvation and damnation.  This series was a rather literal drawing of the choice made between God and evil: the way it was displayed was so the middle two drawings respresented the original choice and then the paths that the choice would lead to:



Here are the drawings individually so that you can see the detail a bit better:
































Overall I think the drawings are okay - and some of the details I really love.  However, looking back at them now there's a thousand different things that I would have done differently.  Still, they've certainly contributed to my learning the medium and I'll probably revisit a similar series sometime in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment