Ink Drawing: Life #3 (in progress, begun January 2009)

After about a five year lag time, I've finally begun another Life drawing, and this one I'll actually finish (even though it's taking a very long time).  This Life drawing is a triptych (three panels): it's total size will be 66"x30" (three sheets of 22"x30" watercolor paper).  I began the drawing by taping together the three sheets of paper with linen tape so that it would actually be one large drawing.  Once I'm finished, I'll cut the tape and frame them all seperately in a way that they can be hung side to side yet have their own definition.  The first photo that I'll post is of the work thus far (as of November 1st, 2009) and then I'll start with the beginning and show some progress photos.

















No comments:

Post a Comment